The fantastic world of Roland Heyder.
Oil paintings, Watercolors, 3D-Photos
Roland H. Heyder (German) has been active as an artist in the professional field since 1981.
* work reflects his great love for expressive autonomy and there is a lot of attention for detail in his work.
* style at the beginning is influenced by Salvador Dali and the Fantastic Realists for their grandiose, theatrical scenery.
* main styles are fantastic realism, photorealism and surrealism.
* work is mostly inspired by travel, music and personal experiences.
* work is carnal, rich in colour and vibrant with light.
* originals are to be found in the private and public collections in Europe and the United States.
On his work:
"It is hard for me to discuss my work because I don't like the idea of influencing someone by explaining my own thoughts and opinions concerning my art. Each painting can either put you in another world, in the middle of a story or simply be the expression in symbols of my inner feelings.
In terms of technique, I generally work on canvas prepared with at least two coats of gesso. I do a pencil sketch on paper, then on the canvas before painting with acrylic and then in oil."
He has been working in Solingen (Germany) since 1992.